Upon agreement of the Judges, local rule changes will become effective December 1, 2019. The changes are summarized as follows:
1. Local Rule 3011-1 has been amended to implement and conform to Director's Form 1340.
2. Local Rule 3015-8 is new. It establishes procedures for chapter 13 debtors obtaining post-petition credit.
3. Local Rule 5005-4 was amended to update the email address and fax number to be used for emergency filings in the event electronic filing is not possible.
4. Local Rule 5075-1 was amended to reflect that the Court now uses Director's Form 1340.
5. Local Rule 9013-4 was updated to add chapter 13 debtors' motions to obtain post-petition credit under new Local Rule 3015-8(b) to the passive notice list with a 14-day objection period.
The Judges thank the following members of the Local Rules committee for their efforts:
William K. Stephenson, Jr.
John Timothy Stack
Ann Urquhart Bell
Gina Rossi McMaster
Joseph Kershaw Spong
J. Ronald Jones, Jr.