- Monitoring Notice: Information from this server resides on a computer funded by the United States Government. Use of this system may be monitored for computer security purposes (see online privacy & security policy). Unauthorized access to this system is prohibited and subject to criminal and civil penalties under Federal Law including, but not limited to, Public Laws 83-703 & 99-474, et seq.
- Viewing Notice: Certain documents have been converted to hypertext markup language (html) solely for ease of viewing on-line. For optimal accuracy, save/print files in their original formats. Note: Portable Document Format (.pdf) files may be viewed with the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Disclaimer of Endorsement: Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the United States Government. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of the U.S. Government, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
- Disclaimer of Liability: With respect to documents available from this server, neither the United States Government nor any of its employees, makes any warranty, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose; nor assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed; nor represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
- Disclaimer as to External Links: Solely for ease of reference to related data, this site contains hyperlinks to a number of external web sites and/or information created and maintained by other public or private entities. Neither the United States Government nor the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of South Carolina controls or guarantees the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any external sites or information, and the Court expressly reserves sole discretion to establish or remove external links from the server at any time. Further, the inclusion of links to particular external sites is not intended to reflect their importance or to endorse any views expressed, products or services offered on those sites, or the organizations sponsoring the sites.
- Online Privacy & Security
When you visit our site to read or download information we collect and store only the following information about you:
- The name of the domain from which you access the internet (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an America Online account).
- The date and time you access our site.
The internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site.
If you are to identify yourself by sending an E-mail containing personal information:
- You also may decide to send us personally-identifying information, for example your mailing address, in an electronic mail message requesting that information or records be mailed to you. Information collected in this manner is used solely for responding to requests for information or records.
- For SITE MANAGEMENT, information from both categories is collected for statistical purposes. This computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as determining the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- For SITE SECURITY purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this Government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.