The judges invite comment to proposed changes to the local rules to email@example.com on or before November 10, 2020. Coordinating proposed rules 9013-4 (only Exhibits A and B were affected) and 5075-1 have been significantly revised and therefore, only a clean copy is attached. Additional rule changes are included in redline as follows:
- Local Rule 2014-1- Amended to remove reference to 11 U.S.C. § 327.
- Local Rule 2016-1- Amended to clarify that the Expedited Fee is deemed as an allowed administrative claim under 11 U.S.C. § 503(b)(2) and to add a provision for non-standard case representation.
- Local Rule 2082-1- Amended to provide a process for a chapter 12 debtor to request a discharge.
- Local Rule 4004-2- The rule is new and provides a process for a Small Business Subchapter V debtor to seek a discharge following the completion of a plan.
- Local Rule 9011-1- Amended to clarify the extent of an attorney’s duties to represent.
- Local Rule 9013-1- Amended to conform with changes to Local Rule 9013-4.
- Local Rule 9013-3- Amended to conform with changes to Local Rules 9013-4 and 9036-1.
- Local Rule 9036-1- Amended to conform with national changes to Fed. R. Bankr. P. 9036.
These rules, in the absence of negative public comment and withdrawal or revision by the judges, will be effective December 1, 2020. The judges would like to thank the Local Rules Committee for their assistance.
William K. Stephenson, Jr.
John Timothy Stack
Ann Urquhart Bell
Gina Rossi McMaster
Joseph Kershaw Spong
J. Ronald Jones, Jr.