As the result of the continuing effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, Judge Waites has amended Operating Order 20-07 to provide more flexible procedures in Chapter 13 cases. The Amended Order addresses:
- Motions for Moratoriums in both Conduit and Non-Conduit Cases;
- Modification of Plans due to COVID-19;
- LM/MM Procedures in Conduit Cases;
- More Lenient Dismissal Procedures;
- Exceptions from the Mandatory Conduit Procedure.
A copy of the Amended Operating Order 20-07 is available here. Please note that Amended Operating Order 20-07 applies only to the chapter 13 cases assigned to Judge John E. Waites.