Effective for all hearings scheduled before Judge Waites beginning in December 2010 and thereafter, the following requirements apply:
1. The deadline for reporting settlements and withdrawals and requesting continuances for all matters on Judge Waites' hearing docket shall be no later than 10:00 a.m. two (2) business days prior to the date of the hearing.
2. By no later than 10:00 a.m. two (2) business days prior to a scheduled hearing, the party who initiated the matter giving rise to the hearing on the Chapter 7 and 11 calendars or his counsel, shall confer with counsel for all parties who have filed a response regarding the matter and report to chambers via e-mail to email@example.com whether the matter on the calendar is unopposed, settled, or otherwise resolved, and is expected to be removed from the hearing calendar. If contested, the parties should be prepared to provide the following information:
1. The issues and the positions of the parties (if not otherwise clearly stated in the pleadings and other filings with the court, in which case the relevant pleadings should be specifically referenced),
2. The number and names of witnesses expected to be called to testify,
3. A list of the exhibits and documentary evidence, marked prior to the hearing, to be presented,
4. The applicable statutory or case law (unless otherwise fully cited in the pleadings or prior filings, in which case the relevant pleadings should be specifically referenced),
5. The estimated length of hearing, and
6. The telephone, fax number, and e-mail address of all participating counsel.
The Court's Chambers Guidelines otherwise remain applicable.