The United States Bankruptcy court for the District of South Carolina continues to closely monitor the national response to the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) and will be following guidance provided by the Administrative Office of the United States Courts (AO) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), available here. Any future changes or updates will be posted on the Court’s website and communicated as appropriate.
Amended Operating Order 20-14 Bankruptcy Court Operations Response to COVID-19 (updated 6/7/2021)
- Operating Order 20-06 Interim Procedures for Relief to Mitigate the Effects of COVID-19 (Chapter 13 cases) (added April 1, 2020)
Standing Order Regarding the Use of Face Coverings and Masks due to COVID-19 (updated 6/7/2021)
Standing Order issued by Chief District Judge R. Bryan Harwell regarding Restrictions on Visitors to Courthouses. (updated 6/7/2021)
- Notice from the United States Trustee Regarding 341 Meetings (added March 18, 2020)
- Notice re: Telephonic Call-In Information for Meeting of Creditors (added March 26, 2020)
- Reminder Regarding Electronic Filing (added March 18, 2020)
- Additional COVID-19 Resources and Updates:
National and International:
South Carolina Department of Health
For general questions about COVID-19, the DHEC Care Line is available at 1-855-472-3432 daily from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.